Yesterday I went to see my gp and unfortunately I was signed of work again!
As I suffer with electric shocks from my finger/thumb to my chest, the past few days or week I have been getting the electric shocks one after another which are very intense and so so strong.. It's like I'm sitting on the sofa or in bed having a fit like my body is jolting and I'm literally being electrocuted.. They are so painful!
She's now writing back to my rumotologist as my health is deteriating to say I need to be seen asap as my appoitment is not until end of July.. It was booked for May but he decided to cancel it and go on a 3 week holiday instead!!
I am so fed up with this day to day pain which is taking over my life.. I have been like this for a year now with my symptoms and health only worsing... Only so much pain and electric shocks I can take! I'm worrying when I do have an electric shock so bad on my own it sends me to have a fit or my heart to fail..