Good news from Hoggy

Hi everybody

I saw the oncologist yesterday for my 3 monthly MRI scan results and the swelling in my brain has gone!. He doesnt know why it came in the first place as it was over a year since i had the stereotactic treatment. But it has gone. I had continuing 500 mcg steroids via the gp but the onc. said i didn't need to continue them as your body produces steroid if i got that right.

My April scan showed a lot of oedema but now nothing. The other side had a small tumour and that is still slightly there but now dead. I am hoping this isnt a fluke and my next 3 month scan shows the same resuts then I will be happier. News still sinking in for hubby and me but I never count my chickens yet.

Good luck to everyone else and keep optimistic you never know.

Best wishes

13 Replies

• Hello Hoggy, pleased to hear this good news, enjoy the rest of the summer

Best wishes Roy Castle Helpline

• That sounds like great news Hoggy. Really pleased to hear it and hope you enjoy the rest of the summer xx

• Really pleased for you, that's very positive news. So happy for you x

• That,s great news Hoggy and so good to hear, keep smiling.

Margaret x

• Brilliant news Hoggy thrilled for you

Anne x

• Good news x

• so pleased to hear your good news long may it continue wishing you and your family a very happy summer x

• So pleased that you've had good news Hoggy :) With so many negative story's it's great to have such wonderful news. Have a great summer x

• Hi Hoggy, such great news will keep my fingers crossed and prayers coming your way.

lots of love

• Fantastic news Hoggy so pleased for you xxx wishing you all the good stuff 🍸🍷✊xx

• Hi like everything you added!

• There's a few waiting for you if you're ever up my way hun 🍷🍸🍻🍹🍷😘

• What great news! Have a lovely summer x

You may also like...