Sticky Blood-Hughes Syndrome Support
8,510 members8,644 posts

A message to you all from Dave - Manofmendip

I Just had a chat with Dave, at some point he will hopefully come back as an Administrator that door is left wide open for him, he asked me to tell you this:

'Please tell them that I took time out when Liza, my partner was in hospital for six months being treated for Leukaemia. She is now in remission and has been home for six months.

I have been very busy with work and my coronary bypass that I had in 2007 has now given up and I have angina again. I am going to have an angiogram and hopefully some stents fitted, in the next month or so.'

Best wishes, Dave/Manofmendip xx

MaryF

13 Replies
oldestnewest

Best wishes to Dave and his family x

1 like

Thank you Mary. We wish him and his the best-est of recoveries of health. Cindy

1 like

Thanks Mary for these news about Dave and hope he will be with us again on our site very soon. Please tell him we have missed him a lot.

Kerstin

1 like

Best to you and your partner Dave -

1 like

Best wishes, Dave!

1 like

Wishing the very best...

~ Blue Skies ~

1 like

Hope Dave gets well and glad his partner in remission. He is definitely missed. Please send him my best regards.

1 like

Continue to care for your partner and yourself. You are missed, but again - continue to take care. Can you feel our invisible support wave?

1 like

Please send my best to Dave, may his wife continue in her remission and his stents fitted soon and all goes well.

Xx

1 like

Sorry to hear this Dave, I’ve not been on the site for a while but like a very good friend when you return you feel at home! Take care xx

Thank you all, your love and support is lovely. XX

3 likes

See you soon Dave x MaryF

😁😁😁🤗

1 like

You may also like...