Need help

Need help

Hi I can't do a lot of expertise because of small airways decease,however I am the founder of The Befrienders a ministry for people with a disability,also a sanctuary in Kenya for children with disabilities.and lately a charity BEFRIENDERS FOR DISABILITY,so I am not lazy ,

Now I have been diagnosed with diverticulitis and at the moment I am in terrible pain,I'm assuming I have triggered this flare up by something I have eaten.but I have tried on line to find out the right foods to eat or those to watch out for to no avail can anyone help please .

Skip

Featured Content

Get tips and advice on eating healthy

Develop healthier eating habits & get more active. Our community helps to keep you on track.

Get started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Hol35- ,

Welcome to the Healthy Eating forum. I like your photo, and you sound like a busy woman with your Ministry work. I am so sorry to hear you're experiencing a lot of pain at the moment. It might be helpful to discuss your symptoms more with your GP and get some advice from him/her regarding diet, but in the meantime, here are a couple of link pages that might help you:

The first is from the NHS Choices website, and there is some information about diet further down the article:

nhs.uk/conditions/Diverticu...

The second is an information leaflet from Patient.co.uk which also has some suggestions regarding diet there as well:

patient.info/health/diverti...

I hope that information is helpful.

Wishing you all the best and hope you are able to get some relief from the pain.

Zest :-)

• You sound amazing and I wish we could be friends!

Have u tried acupuncture for anything? It has solved most of my health problems (plus osteopathy and special diet mostly veg n fruit, nuts no gluten etc|).

Greetings from Stella, just joined!

• Hi Stella can I ask what health problems the acupuncture has helped you with if you don't mind me asking?

You may also like...