Healthy Eating
29,534 members3,832 posts

Need help

Hi everyone this is my very first post does anyone have any smoothie recipe like with fruits and vegetables that has good nutrients like I heard tumeric is good to add to your smoothie but what would you blend it with? ? Any good smoothie recipe is greatly appreciated thank u

10 Replies
oldestnewest

Thanks so much

Your very welcome

Not a good idea to put your email address on an open forum! Leaves you open to getting spam and other nasty things. Better to private message on the forum.

1 like

Thank u so much did not know that because people stress so much about getting your fruits and vegetables everyday but yes with my anxiety I am now taking a calcium magnesium and vitamin do supplement. I will visit that link thank u once again

I got this recipe from a CLL newsletter a while ago and I have it when I'm feeling tired. It's called Tiger Milk and I've adapted it a bit, but basically its 1/2 pint of milk, 1 teaspoon of brewers yeast, I teaspoon of wheatgerm, 1 banana and 1 teaspoon of honey (I use Manuka). It's delicious and seems to work. I'm sure you can adapt to suit your tastes.

Hope you like it too!

Thank u what is brewers yeast? Never heard of that before

1 small, barely ripe banana (chopped) or portion of berries, add whole-milk to almost cover, then add an equal volume of greens such as kale or spinach and blend. That will probably be sufficient carbohydrate for a meal.

Make up the balance with a portion of natural protein (palm-size or less) and natural fat.

1 like

Thank u

Green smoothie: kale, green apple,pear, baby spinach,banana and almond milk! Yummy and gets rid of bloating :)

1 like

Thank u sounds yummy

You may also like...