Healthy recipe with spinach

Hello all

As I’m having some health issues doctor suggested me to include spinach in my regular diet and I opted spinach powder. Just ordered spinach powder from Horton Spice Mills but have no idea on what to do with it. I love spinach but I don’t know any recipes with spinach powder. Can you please suggest any recipes. All suggestions are appreciated. Please help me…

Skip

Featured Content

Get tips and advice on eating healthy

Develop healthier eating habits & get more active. Our community helps to keep you on track.

Get started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I've never heard of it, but try adding it to soups or sauces?

Wouldn't a fresh spinach salad, with your meals, be better?

If it's iron you need, include tomatoes, or some other fruit for vitamin C, as we need this to absorb iron.

• How about adding it to dishes such as a cottage pie or a stir fry or spagbol ?

• when making an omelette could you add some of the powder into the eggs and some mushrooms x

• Spinach omelette is lovely, just whizz it up with egg yolk, fold into whisked egg whites, Cook slowly and add grated Parmesan 😊😊😊

• Ps remember you need vitamin c to absorb iron so an orange a day is helpful 😊

• Was this an NHS doctor? Fascinated by such a holistic approach. ... of course if you have a 'proper' ie a serious iron deficiency; you would need supplements. (Been there, its horrid). Anyway, hope you feel better soon. Use the powder anyhow; check what is upper daily limit.

You may also like...