OK listenint to Gnarles Berkley song! perfect for the parking posts i just read ...who do you ...who do you

who do you think you are taking up all my spaaaces.. does that make me craaaaazy!!

hmmm ever since i got my badge , ever since i got my badge it made me eligible for those spaaaaces, but dont make me crazzzzyyyy your nicking my spacey .

if you dont move, if you dont move then i will go craaaazy

sorry folks i could carry on with this but i shall just let you imagine from there hahah

and now another song this girl is on fiiiire , we look disabled but we got so much flaaame

take care all ..caroline xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Love it xx

• hmm,next X factor,look out simon cowell,you could go as Fairy Fibro,wow we'll have you up there in lights,are you ready for that kind of fame.jacksiex.

• Oh, that was fab, laid in bed laughing & singing along even hubby joined in! He's off today with

a stinker of migraine after rebuilding my laptop which crashed Friday night... Apparently its something to do with a possible Mozilla update...be warned folks =/ I kept getting the bsod! Then it died completely.... Grrrrr

Anyway he has the technology to rebuild.... So I've given him a new name Mr Bionic ;)

Still laughing at the song... Off to sing it to the kids when they come in from school :D

Keep adding to the lyrics, Fairycazzie and when someone parks in your space start singing the song to them ;)

LLL

xx

You may also like...