I have heard of but I keep missing things maybe my ear is not to

the ground listening hard enough/ I can believe that I am not deaf although tinitus does plague me.

So farewell to Libs and welcome to VG . right that is done .

Yesterday I visited a orthapod my legs and right balloon of an ankle (it has taken three years to find this out) is chronic opeanea yup swellin so I shall soon look like Nora Batty.

Duh I knew it was swollen.

Never to wear short skirts is not a problem but I do like shorts in the summer. Hay Ho

It joins the shopping list of ailments.

Smile it is Candid camera xgins

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Oh Gins I am so sorry.. I shall throw out my mini skirts in sympathy.... But on a serious note is there anything they can do ... Meds etc... To help with the swelling?

VG x

• I'm glad you're back with us Gins - sorry your legs are bad. Keep them up as much as you can, that should help a bit.

Wear your short skirts - I do and my knees are the size of balloons, I don't care!

Are you coming to VG's birthday party? We're all in mini-skirts there - we kept them on from yesterday's '60's bash!

Love Moffy x

• Never been one for mini skirts I am afraid but a onesee well who cares I I am waring a Horse a little french number find us if you can haha But I can do the

twist like gin thing xgins

sh sh

• Hi Gins,

Poor you with the swollen ankles and legs but don't give up the minis just go all retro and get leg warmers to go with them and start a trend.

But being serious now that is horrible rest them tootsies and get better.

Hugs Elaine xx

• So now Gins you just need the Nora Batty stockings. Maybe VG will send you some lol. But I am sorry it is so bad for you. Fibro feels lonely so he invites all sorts of other guests to join the party xxxxxx

• How right you are more guests than we need take care xgin

You may also like...