Fibromyalgia Action UK
40,219 members52,328 posts

lawyer for disable

hi everyone

i was wonder if anyone knows a good lawyer or solicitor that deals with problems/ issues of people with disabilities

i had a solicitor working in claim for an accident that i had, but he didnt know how to deal

with everything and even put me signing papers that i didnt know what they were, he didnt explain properly and now he closes his office and no one knows where he is

i ask an health advocate, the ones that volunteer and they said i have to arrange a lawyer that is used to take care of all legal things regarding the disability

can any one help, please - i really need a good one


6 Replies

Try this...

Funnily enough someone posted it on another forum I read this morning!


Hi there

Well since my problems too i have taken some action as of now since nearly 3 yrs in may and no signs of recovery, so i watch TV and adverts come on

Rapid solicitors, heptonstalls but it will depend i guess area, although now adays many things are done via emails, phone calls & fax so its possible you could try one that advertises.

Or as link above as i not aloud to post links i think as rules say .

Good luck!! Xxxxxx


Ps injury lawyers for you aswell its just advertised as i speak oOo weird



Trying the Law Society website is a good idea.

A Law Centre near you may also be also to help. Their details are in Resources listed at the bottom of the FibroAction Benefits info page.


You could try speaking to your local C.A.B they can provide you with Welfare rights solicitors names in your area. They donot recomend but can give you contact details......well they did for me Good Luck XH


What you should do is complain to the Solicitors Regulation Authority, solicitors can incur heavy fines, even be struck off, for not doing their jobs properly.


You may also like...