Here it is Merry Christmas.....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XXXXXXX

Well I have been on here a few times ranting about the way Atos treat people and I still say it is being done in the wrong way and caused me stress near breaking point this year........................BUT I won all round. After 15 yrs I finally got DLA as well as being put in the support group for ESA. I feel like Santa came early.....first thing I did was put my heating on.......Yeah warmth.........and I am going to have a nice hot bath.....Yeah...x I really cannot say how shocked I was when I got my mail today...the only good letter I have had all year. I am now hoping that the Physio I am having can release some of the pain in my upper body - it has been ssssssssoooooooo painful this last few months I can barely lift my arms ...maybe the pain showed in my face this time. Good luck to anyone else who is waiting for their letter I do hope everyones' fight ends as well as mine has. Do not give up hope...it has taken all year...a lot of doctors appointments & driven me to my wits end with worry. Two Atos interviews , one tribunal.....Finally getting counselling from the mental health team ...physio...and a thank you thank you thank you to the lady at CAB...she soooo was an angel.....love to allxxxxxxxxxxxxhugsxx& Christmas wishes to everyone....xxxx

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi I am delighted for you, keep warm, take a deep breath and R.E.L.A.X

Happy Hugs x x

• That's good news Hobbling, well done! :) xxx

• Congratulations. It is good to hear some uplifting news. Sounds like you've had an awful year so now you can relax and hopefully enjoy Christmas.

Love and hugs Saskia XX

• wonderful! and thanks for sharing.

regards,

sandra.

• At last well done Hobblin hopefully the start of better times xx

• well done - now maybe the stress and pain will reduce - have a great Xmas - thanks for sharing your journey

You may also like...