Here (especially for ladymoth and irisjoy) is my recipe for MALTESER CAKE.
4oz (100g) butter,
8oz (200g) milk chocolate
3 tablespoons syrup
9oz (225g) crushed digestive biscuits ( or I use HobNobs which make it more oaty!)
1) Melt butter, chocolate and syrup gently in a large pan
2) When melted take pan off heat and stir in crushed biscuits.
3) Stir in Maltesers
4) Put mixture into a lined baking tin and press down with back of spoon
5) Cool in fridge for about an hour
6) Cut into pieces and enjoy!
It's really easy as NO baking required, however I usually only make HALF a mixture as it is soooooo easy to eat it all.
My daughter especially likes it as her birthday cake! xxxx