LOL JUST BOUGHT 4 SELECTION BOXES :)

I just went to the shop and thy were putting out the christmas paper and also the selection boxes so i grabbed a few and have wrapped them all up

i have also bought my little doggy his christmas treats and toys and have put them in his stocking (yes he has got a stocking ) and yes i do wrap up his presents too i dont know who is more stupid lol

love to you all and dont panic it is only September lol

love diddle xxxx

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • It would be no good me buying chocolate, it would make no

Difference if it was wrapped up I would know what it was

And then think I could allways replace it, and before I could

Stop myself I would eat it.

I wrap up my dogs presents as well they love to take the paper

Off don't they

• lol i have to unwrap my doggies presents ha ha so it is pointless really as i wrap unwrap them ha ha i am beginning to think i am a nut case really ???????

i put all my xmas presents in my loft as it is all boarded out and so clean up there it is brilliant for all the christmas stuff especially now my 2 x grandsons come and poke around at 4 and 2 years old they dont miss much lol so life would be diddicult without my loft lol and that also stops getting at the chocolate as i have to get the loft ladder down so it is not so easy lol

love to you diddle xxx

• Might as well start now, my daughter does the same for her cat it used to belong to a friend over the road but they have a dog and she doesn't like dogs so she moved in with my daughter and her fiancè they only live next door so guess who cat sits when they're away.

• You are too organised Diddle. I wrap my cats pressie up too and one for my Sister-in-Laws dog and they do likewise lol xx

You may also like...