hi there everyone

thank you everyone for the kind comments ,from yesterday ,

it was a funny old day yesterday ,started off reacting badly to the new pain mads i was on ,i wrote a blog ,and asked a question ,on here and felt so awful went straight back to bed ,

when i got back up nearly 5 hours later i looked at all your answers and as i was feeling worse by this time i thought id better ring nhs direct ,

so i ring them up and tell them im having what i think is a bad reaction to new meds ,

so she goes through a list and i answer yes or no ,

next thing i know she says ive called an ambulance they will be with you shortly

to say im gob smacked is an understatment !

so he knocks on the door and says "hello ,suspected meningitis "

im like omg really !

anyway he does lots of tests and of course i havnt got that ,

he thinks i may have a wee infection ,

so off to the emregency docs i go ,wait an hour to be given some antibiotics

by the time i got back i was absolutly exhausted ,

but after all that i dont know if i was reacting badly to meds or was i just ill ?

who knows lol , :)

love and hugs to everyone xxxxx

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • SEnding you a big hug back hun xxxxxx

• And from me too, hope you're feeling much better today and you are resting!!!!! Fat chance? lol xxxxx

• hi so glad all is well mty grandson had strep b meningitis at six days old he was 6 hours from dying only due to my daughters mothers instinct and persistance we have a darling little 2 year old miracle running riot everywhere so so glad you did not have that but glad you called nhs direct love to you and get well son diddle x

• Hiya Lynz that was a pretty drastic diagnosis from reaction to drugs in a few minutes!!. Anyway, glad you are okay and back home to tell the tale. I once contacted NHS and was told I needed to see a doctor urgently but when the doctor rang me back about 5 hours later she told me to take rennies lol. Dont know what set of symptoms they each work from but it can't be the same one.

Take care, Angela x

You may also like...