A massive thank you: Hi everybody, I... - Fibromyalgia Acti...

Fibromyalgia Action UK

49,084 members • 60,425 posts

A massive thank you

chronicallyfabulous
chronicallyfabulous
•7 Replies

Hi everybody,

I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who took part in my research a few months ago by answering an online survey.

Each and every one of you that took part helped me to achieve 9 credits at Distinction and I am so grateful to you for the time & energy you have to me.

I have been accepted into one of the top UK universities for Nursing and I start my Adult Nursing degree in September 24th. 😍

Thank you all for helping me & supporting me through the past 9 months of my access to higher education diploma.

If anyone would like a copy of my research report to see what I did with the answers you gave & the results I found, I am happy to send you a copy to browse at your own leisure.

In case anyone has forgotten the research was about how supported do people with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis & other chronic illnesses feel by their general practitioner.

Thank you again 💕

7 Replies
oldest • newest

What a fantastic achievement

Good luck with university

You must be so proud of yourself

Best Wishes in all you do

Thank you so much @Rose54

I still can’t quite believe that I’m now officially a student nurse at a top university.

I never thought I’d have this academic achievement under my belt. Roll on three years of hard work, pain and exhaustion.

It will be so worth it to make a difference to people like us ❤️

Well done ! A great achievement , well deserved.👍🏻😊

Thank you so much ☺️

Hope you are keeping well x

Morning angel, wow I’m so so proud of you and incredibly impressed with all the hard work you’ve put into it. You thoroughly deserve your achievements. Here’s to the next 3 years of hard work so you can achieve your dream of being a nurse. Congratulations and well done again xxx🎉🎉🎉❤️💕🌸🌸🤗🤗🤗

Thank you so so much for such a gorgeous reply 😍😍😍 I feel truly lucky to have achieved the grades I have and I have to thank every one who has been there for me on my bad days, definitely including yourself!! So thank you! ❤️❤️❤️

You’re very welcome sweetheart, that’s what friends are for. You know where I am if you need anything hun. Take care and lots of love and hugs xxx😘😘🤗🤗🌸🌸❤️❤️

You may also like...