Support second to none

can I please say that the grip of my recent flare up is weakening which is down to all the wonderful support of all you fellow fibromyalgia friends who contacted me I cant describe how supportive it is to chat to those who understand I even got the strength to txt my dear daughter who I'm sorry to say I am not very kind to when I get a flare up its not her fault Today I have been out on the garden to feel the sun and the wind and realise that ok I have an illness but it hasn't beaten me and neither will it Thankyou all you lovely kind people there is no tablet or treatment that helps this much x

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi aprinsandie

So glad this is all helping you.

I know share with others in thanking you for the lovely message.

Keep strong and keep sharing sending hugs

:):)

• You are an inspiration. You are brave and strong and amazing! Don't ever forget that 🦋💜

• thankyou I really do appreciate your kindness Some days all u need is a gentle hug and kind words To be kind is one of the most wonderful things about a person Don't ever change

• Thank you hun ❤️

• So true,this forum is great not just for information but the wonderful helpful people who completely understand.😋🌹.take care. Chris

• Hi arpinsandie

Thank you for such a kind and thoughtful post my friend, it is genuinely appreciated. I want to sincerely wish you all the best of luck and please take care of yourself my friend.

All my hopes and dreams for you

Ken x :)

You may also like...