I'll end up in the nut house

This is going to sound really stupid but I have to ask all you folks this,I just put it as it is..........I have this feeling that there's somthink crawling on my face,head and body.i can't see nothink it's really bad as I write this post they seem to crawl in my eyes and around my genital area to.I haven't mentioned this to the doctor as he will have me put in a straight jacket lol.Somtimes I don't feel nothing but then it comes back,it will me insane in the end. Help please...forgot to mention we have knots in the house we tryin to kill them with bug zappers or could it be them crawling on me....most people have told me Kmart don't crawl on humans and stay on you....

I'm at my wits end...

9 Replies

  • Do please go to your doctor as this could be something to do with your nerve endings. You may need to see a neurologist to find out what is going on. No, you do not sound stupid, but you do sound worried though.

    Take care



  • Thanks for ur quick response Kay I will see a doctor and mention it.If I end up in a nut house at least I can't. Lame you if I can't remember ur name😜

  • You got RLS I would say that's one of the symptoms

  • Hi, I get the crawling skin sensations with pins and needles all over every day. Mine also goes right up my legs to my genital areas and I agree it feels really strange! Sometimes you can actually see my skin moving too. I too think I might need to see a neurologist but it's getting a doctor to refer me that's the problem. At first I thought maybe it was something to do with the Meds I'm on but none of these symptoms are listed. So please tell your doctor and hopefully they will refer you. If you have a good and sympathetic doctor they will not think that you are mad!

    I hope that you get some help soon and some relief from these awful feelings.

    X x

  • Hi Buma

    I am so truly sorry to read this and you are certainly not going mad my friend. There is a medical condition for crawling skin called: Formication. I have pasted you an excerpt form *Wikki below:

    *Formication is the medical term for a sensation that exactly resembles that of small insects crawling on (or under) the skin. It is one specific form of a set of sensations known as paresthesias, which also include the more common prickling, tingling sensation known as "pins and needles".

    I want to sincerely wish you all the best of luck, and please take care of yourself.

    All my hopes and dreams for you


  • I have fire ants on my scalp.

    Strange sensation.

  • Dear Buma,

    how awful for you to have that terribly uncomfortable feeling. I would definitely follow Kay's advice and go tell your doctor. In the meanwhile try perhaps some cool to cold showers, to get your circulation going, and also have you ever tried Ayurvedic massage? and some Yoga excercises, pranayama and meditation? I find that all these alternate therapies help a lot until you find the right cure.

    I wish you health and good luck,


  • Thanks for ur reply Giovaristi.Cant have cool to cold showers as I'm always cold lol,also back &neck problems so a bit limited a massage is out the question as just touching myself really hurts.Im open or should I say desperate for new ideas.i c doctor next week about these invincible crawlies that's if he die lock me up lol.😜

  • Of course he will NOT lock you up, but should give you a thorough examination including blood tests etc, but do try and meditate....the creepy crawlies might get scared of your sudden light emanating from your whole body!

You may also like...