'Restless Legs Syndrome: Desperate for Help' will be transmitted on Channel 5, on 04/04/17 at 10pm!

'Restless Legs Syndrome: Desperate for Help' will be transmitted on Channel 5, on 04/04/17 at 10pm!

RLS-UK is very pleased to confirm that the much anticipated Channel 5 programme on RLS will be aired in the UK on Tuesday, 4th April at 10pm (it will also be available on catch-up if you miss it).

It is estimated that up to one third of people living with Fibromyalgia also have RLS so we thought you might like to know about this programme.

A little teaser of what's to come can be seen on facebook.com/rlsuk

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I'm going to put that in the diary be very interesting to see xx

• Yes I been diegnosed with RLS AS Well as fibro so I will be interested of what these people have to say

• I'm hoping a certain doctor watches this program.. as when i told him i was on the verge of jumping out the window because of it he told me it was all in my head and ther was NO such thing!! Thank god a different doctor gave me pramipexole to help, i can honestly say i didn't sleep at all just sat walked cried and stood in freezing water all hours of the night!!

• Thank you so much for the information, it is genuinely appreciated.

• It should be very interesting to see as I've put up with it for so long and never told my Dr x

You may also like...