Feel something is crawling into my head

I am 25 yr old male and i am working as a I.T. executive from last week i had a strange feeling i feel like something is crawling into my head and now its increasing i have itchy feeling on my face and some part of my body. Can anyone advice me what is it or what should i do further. I feel something has enter to my head through my left ear passage. But there is no such pain or flow of blood through ear.

Last edited by

7 Replies

  • This happened to me when I took HRT-not suggesting you are taking this!! Its to do with an allergy to something you are taking or eating, just look at the labelling and see if it gives you the answer. Ask your g.p for advise of taking antihistamines to calm it down, there are many on the market and you need to get advise on correct ones to take with any other meds, my son itches terribly if he eats prawns or scampi!! basically something is changing your blood flow or content thus makes us itch badly.. hope it calms down with regards from Nurse Gladys Emanuel (open all hours)

  • mufidbagdadi , Sorry your having this issue. Why do you feel something entered your left ear?? Just curious why you would think this.I do know pain meds make me itch and also others c I know.If it continues I would see my gp.Good luck. Peck.🐤

  • Sounds like some sort of allergy, have a chat with your Dr, take care

  • Hi mufidbagdadi hmmm maybe something has got in there, it does happen sometimes, I know someone that had a wasp in his ear, argh it makes me cringe every time I think about it lol..think that has to be the worse possible scenario..I would deffo check out with GP to have good look.

    It is possibly nerve sensations..I had neck & shoulder pain recently & the pain was also in ear & i mentioned on here only the other day, you do have nerves in ear & obviously head/brain, so I suppose nowhere is safe where strange feelings are concerned with Fibro. Let us know what gp says pls.

    Luv Jan x

  • Oh my that must be horrifying. I have always had a fear of something crawling into my ear. I would pay a visit to a dr. Just to make sure it is Only an allergy. And if it is, I think it sounds bad enough to quit whatever is causing it so maybe the dr could help with that if it is caused by meds or whatever.

    Good luck I hope you find peace soon.

  • Hi there

    I think your best bet would be to go and have a chat with your Pharmacist, at any local chemist.

    They can advise you what your best course of action would be.

    Good luck. I hope that you are able to get some answers.

    Wishing you all the very best.

    Lu x


  • Hi mufidbagdadi

    I am so genuinely sorry to read this and I would personally get this issue checked out? It is rare for anything to enter the body via the ears but not totally unheard of. There are medical conditions that this could be attributed too so it would probably be nest to talk to your doctor to go along to your nearest walk in centre.

    I want to genuinely wish you all the best of luck, and please take care of yourself.

    All my hopes and dreams for you


You may also like...