My girl gives me hope

My girl gives me hope

Hi everyone. I am new here, and made my first post today. I just found pets corner, and just had to share my baby girl Toots with you all. We rescued her Just over 2 years ago, when she was a scared little thing, who had been badly treated. I love her with all my heart, and she is definitely one of the family now. When I feel down, her face cheers me up. She's a shar-pei! We get stopped all the time by people wanting to stroke her, as shar-pei's are quite scarce. Well they are around here! 🐕

11 Replies

• Cloudgirl41, I can tell you love her and I'm sure the feelings are mutual. Take care . Peck.🐤

• She's wonderful and yes they are extremely strokeable as they are such good-natured dogs. Rescue dogs are marvellous as it is as though they know they have come to a good home and are forever grateful and I feel give far more back than we can ever give them. I hope you have many happy years with her.

Welcome to the forum.x

• Hi welcome to the forum, Wow, she's gorgeous 😃

• Ahh, so cute.

I've two dogs, a Beagle and a Cockapoo.

When I'm ill the Cockapoo always come and gives me a cuddle, she's so loving, it can't help but make you smile. 🐶👍😊

Glad you've joined us and I hope you enjoy being on the site.

Take care and best wishes.

• She's lovely! She looks so chilled out. My parents have a rescue dog who is like my little sister- I love her. Xx

• Welcome cloudgirl41 and welcome toots she is lovely and as fibropop said they can always makecyou smile even when yoj are feeling bad so once again welcome and I look forward to reading your future posts

Hugs sarah

• Awe. She is very cute.

• She is adorable, thank you so much for sharing it is genuinely appreciated :)

• She looks so lovely, she is lucky to have found a loving home with you.

• Hi cloudgirl41, shes lucky to have found you, I like these dogs, but they always look as though they need ironing, I have a Jack Russell, heis a rescue to, hope you have many years of pleasure with her. Lyzzie x

• So sweet and adorabubble

You may also like...