Update of Rhuemy appointment

Had my second appointment to see the Rhuemy today he was very pleasent. Confirmed I have CFS, arthritis in both knees and my left ankle, as well as Fibro, which had already been confimed. He will be writing to my GP, may change medication I am currently on. I was very anxious today, I felt terrible and my pain was intense. It has taken up until now to settle myself.

Hope everyone is doing ok.

Soft and gentle hugs,

Elizabeth:) xxx

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Gentle hugs and wishes for the best. I hope that you are able to find some relief.

• Glad you managed to make it to appointment despite being so ill. In some ways it was good for the rheumi to see you on a bad day. Hope any changes in medication help you please let us know how you get on.x

• Pleased you are getting answers now, I find when you have proper diagnosis its almost a relief. Hope you feel better soon xxx

• Hi ryanbone 😀

Sorry you are feeling so rough, but as rosewine says, maybe it will be a good thing your rheumy saw you when you are feeling rubbish, then they can see the true extent of things.

Sending lots of positive healing vibes your way 👍🏻😀

Foggy x

• I am so genuinely sorry to read that you are feeling so poorly and I sincerely wish you a speedy recovery. Well done to you for managing to get to your appointment okay. Please take care of yourself.

All my hopes and dreams for you

Ken x

• thank you for update, glad doctor helped you and gave you some answers. like rosewine and foggy said its good he saw you feeling poorly , as it can be so hard to explain at times.

hugs x

• Thank you everyone for your kind, supportive words, It means a lot to me :) xxxx

You may also like...