Will everyone I have some good news. I believe that I have found a pill that is working for me. I am getting my sleep like I should and be able get up early and stay up until bed time. I am not in much pain like i usually. I am taken (Tizanidine 2mg) every 8 hours as needed for the pain. I take it twice a day and I can tell the difference. I am not getting as depressed like I use to. Once a blue moon I do but I come out of it fast. The only pain that I have is my shoulder blade. I have found so far it is not were it should be it is out of wake. I will be seeing a orthopedic doctor today. I should now more about it today. I will let you all know when I find out what is really going on with my shoulder blade.

7 Replies

• Great news about the pain and maybe doc can fix the shoulder!

• With the shoulder blade he is going have me see my pain management to see about a some kind of shot and he order me a gel cream to rub in. I don't need surgery.

• Good luck with the doctor Mary and I'm glad you have found medication that is working for you, long may It continue :)

Soft and gentle hugs,

Elizabeth xxx

• Good luck, so glad you've found some pain relief 😃

• Great news hope you feel relief soon!

• Wonderful news hope it carries on working for you.x

• I am genuinely delighted to read that and I sincerely hope that they can help with your shoulder also.

All my hopes and dreams for you

You may also like...