Knees

I have started getting bad pains in my right knee when I walk too far, it has been very painful and swollen over the weekend, I am going to the drs but can't get an appt until next Tuesday to try and find out what the problem is. My both knees have not been good for a couple of years as I cannot bend too far now or get down on the floor or in and out of the bath as I just can't get myself up, it is so frustrating not being able to play with my grandson on the floor!!! Things just seem to be happening more and more and I am getting quite depressed about it all now, can nothing at all be done to get better from fybro???

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi cruz

I am quite recently diagnosed. My knees were really causing me some problems. They still do at times. I have recently started taking Amitriptyline and it has helped with the pain. It's so frustrating. The most troublesome symptom for me now is fibro fog!

• What is fibro fog??

• I am so sorry to read that your knees are so painful, and I genuinely want to wish you all the best of luck with them.

All my hopes and dreams for you

Ken

• Hi Cruz,

Fibro fog seems to affect memory and concentration levels. For me it's a general feeling of malaise. Very difficult to function with it.

You may also like...