Knees

I have started getting bad pains in my right knee when I walk too far, it has been very painful and swollen over the weekend, I am going to the drs but can't get an appt until next Tuesday to try and find out what the problem is. My both knees have not been good for a couple of years as I cannot bend too far now or get down on the floor or in and out of the bath as I just can't get myself up, it is so frustrating not being able to play with my grandson on the floor!!! Things just seem to be happening more and more and I am getting quite depressed about it all now, can nothing at all be done to get better from fybro???

4 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi cruz

I am quite recently diagnosed. My knees were really causing me some problems. They still do at times. I have recently started taking Amitriptyline and it has helped with the pain. It's so frustrating. The most troublesome symptom for me now is fibro fog!

What is fibro fog??

I am so sorry to read that your knees are so painful, and I genuinely want to wish you all the best of luck with them.

All my hopes and dreams for you

Ken

Hi Cruz,

Fibro fog seems to affect memory and concentration levels. For me it's a general feeling of malaise. Very difficult to function with it.

You may also like...