Pip assessment

I had my assessment this afternoon & after all my worrying & sleepless nights I'm pleased to say I think it went well. The lady I saw was lovely & very sympathetic.

At the end of my almost hour long assessment she told me that she couldn't see any reason why I shouldn't get pip.

Now the wait for the dreaded brown envelope.

Will keep you all informed as to the outcome x

20 Replies

• Fantastic I am so pleased to hear that. Will keep my fingers crossed for you, would cross my legs as well but might fall over. Let us know what happens. I bet it is just a relief for it to be over.x

• It feels like a big weight has been lifted. I know I still have to wait for the decision but the worst is over now.

• So pleased that it went well for you! I had a lovely lady as well...:-D :-D I only waited a week and a half before I had the dreaded brown envelope drop onto the mat....the decision was in!.....Enhanced rate for both mobility and care!! Which was back dated 15months...:-D :-D Good luck in getting the same award!!...much love...ninja...xxx

• Hi Ninja, so pleased for you. I will just wait & see if I get a good outcome too. Did they say how long the award is for?

Wendy x

• Mine was awarded until 2018....♥♥

• That's great❤️💕

• Well done xx

• Wonderful news for you Ninjanana.x

• Yes fingers crossed mine told me it's not up to her it gose to them so just a waiting game but good luck xx

• What symptoms did you present with if you don't mind me asking? X

• Hi do you mean me or ninja nana? x

• Hi sorry you x

• I have fibromyalgia, arthritis & back problems ( bulging disc) I have difficulty doing lots of things including walking. If u want any more info I am happy to help. Are u on face book?

• Thank you I'm on DLA at the mo but know I'll get a letter sooner or later to transfer to pip. I'm not on Facebook.

Nicola x

• Mobility for me is bad and I have to use a wheelchair when out. But its the distance you can walk that makes the difference in points! I also have myofacial pain in my left arm and unable to raise it so my Sister has to wash my hair....♥♥

• Thanks x

• I just wanted to wish you all the best of luck

Good luck

• Thank you Ken 😄

• That's good that it went well, fingers crossed for the right result.

• Thank you 😄

You may also like...