How to nsubscribe
How can you unsubscribe to an HU site, but not all?
Hi there, sorry you haven't had a response yet, I'm sure one of the admin will pop by soon and be able to help you
I sincerely hope that you are feeling as well as you possibly can be today? I have pasted below some instructions for you. I hope that this is what you need? You can delete an entire account but this will erase all of your HU account to all forums. It would probably be best to unsubscribe from the receipt of emails and notifications etc?
How to Unsubscribe or Delete your Account
1. Login to your HealthUnlocked account with your username and password
2. Click on the “V” next to your username on the top menu and select ‘account’.
3. To unsubscribe from emails, please tick/untick the boxes as required
4. To delete your account click on the I want to delete my account button in the Delete Account section
5. If you are sure you want to delete your account, you can confirm this by clicking on the red Delete my Account button
Please note the following about delete your account:
Once an account has been deleted we're unable to reinstate it delete your account means you have just deleted your profile, but the questions, posts, and replies that you published remain on HealthUnlocked unless you manually delete them.
I genuinely hope that we are not going to lose you on FibroAction, as you a valued member of our community.
All my hopes and dreams for you
Have changed my settings. It is irritating that you can click on someone's profile by mistake and become a member of another community then not unsubscribe to just that one. Think you used to be able to?
All the best x
several of you have said you have the same problems as me regarding stomach.im struggling to cope with...
feel that I can be places I'm not always in the mood or able to be, just because I can get there easily...
was looking at posts today and thought OMG thats how we now think, what i mean is that we are actually...
and pub are dry so let us give thanks the proper way - with a pint. Do you like my personal depth gauge...
doctor and you ask me to be in pain\"?. You have the right to remain inactive as much as you have the...