New Member Saying Hello

Hiya I'm Jan and I'm 47. I love driving and I'm an ex HGV Class1 driver. I moved back to Liverpool from Manchester nearly 5 years ago to help look after my twin nephews. I love watching live bands and my favourite band is Status Quo who I've seen lots of times - I also love watching tribute bands. I love most music but my favourite music is Rock Music.

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Jan

Nice to meet you this is a very friendly and helpful site. I also adore music especially rock music. When my son left home I was pleased he left this cd collection. You take care. Janet xx

• Welcome Jan, thanks for introducing yourself. Hope that you can get the help, support and friendship you need from this great group of people.x

• Hi, a warm welcome to whatever you want :-)

• Hi Jan, welcome, a lot of fun and games plus help and info are here, so dive in and don't be afraid to ask, moan or rant away!

• Hi YorkieGirl

Welcome to the forum and it is wonderful to make your acquaintance. I sincerely hope that you are feeling as well as you possibly can be today? And I genuinely hope that you find the forum informative and fun!

I am sure that I read on the TV digitex service that Status Quo have recently cancelled some tour venues do to an illness one of them is suffering at the moment? I remember them from toe 1970(s) so they are getting on a bit just like me!

I love live music myself, I use to go to so many concerts. My wife and I went to see all kinds of groups and all kinds of music but we have not been in a long time as she suffers with Primary Progressive MS and I struggle to look after her with my Fibro.

Anyway, I look forward to bumping into you around the forum.

All my hopes and dreams for you

Ken x

• Welcome Sweetheart, good to have you. This is a great site, so helpful and also a way to help others. Hope you are feeling well today. xxx Mitzi

• Hi & welcome

I've inly been a member for about a month but everyone is friendly and helpful

• hi jan welcome to the site hope you find it very use ful we are a caring sharing bunch of fibromites there is always someone to talk to.best wishes.lilian

• I love music also never a day goes by when I do no listen at least one album. Neil Young, Bruce Springsteen,

The Kinks, The Moody Blues,Mary Chapin Carpenter, Nanci Griffith, and my favourite "Show of Hands" a really great folk rock band!

"Keep on Rockin in the Free World"

• Hello to you, letthe music play, and dance? the day away, ttfn

You may also like...