NEW SUPPORT GROUP FOR SUNDERLAND - TYNE & WEAR

Do you live in and around Sunderland and would you like to join my support group FibroFlutters and become a FibroFly?

I shall be having a drop-in at the local MIND centre in Sunniside on International Fibromyalgia Awareness Day on Monday May 12th between 1-3pm.

Please come along for a chat and a cuppa, sign-up, get support/advice and find out what we could do as a group to help support each other and also to help raise awareness of this torrid illness that we're afflicted with.

Plus! there is a good chance that there'll be cake and biscuits.............. this is me after all!

Looking forward to it already :) Hope to see you there, please pm me if you're interested and cannot make it as I can give you the support group's contact details and have a chat about the things you'd like to get from the group.

A butterfly must flutter by

........... or it wouldn't be a butterfly :)

:) xxxsianxxx :) Healing positive thoughts to all xxx

Last edited by

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Great Work ! Well Done for starting a support group in you area Sian :)

I am sure you will get loads of Fibroflies joining & don't forget to email us to be added to our Support Group listings too

Emma :)

• Thankyou :) xx sian xx :)

• Congratulations Sian, wishing you and the group loads of luck and pain free days.

Can I come over sometime?

xgins

• Of course you can :) It would be lovely to have you join us :) xx

• Congratulations with this zeb73, I wish I lived up there as I would come along!

Wishing you every success.

Ken x

• Thankyou Ken............ maybe you could visit :)

• I will keep that in mind my friend

Ken x

• Hi Zeb73,

I am a Sunderland girl - I'm really interested, keep me informed please, can't wait to join….tried one group in Chester le street but it was a bit gloomy. Xx

• Hi Sheena :)

I have pm'd you back :)

Let's try and make ours a smiley group :)

:) xxxsianxxx :)

• Aw wish I could but you too far away. Well done and wish you well. xxx

• Hi is this group still running in sunderland MIND please if so when do they meet very interested

You may also like...