WELCOME EVERYONE :) COME HERE TO CATCH THE COACH FOR THE VIRTUAL SPA AND BEAUTY DAY

WELCOME EVERYONE :)  COME HERE TO CATCH THE COACH FOR THE VIRTUAL SPA AND BEAUTY DAY

THE COACH SHALL BE LEAVING AT 10:30

We should get there by 11:30, who's all ready for some relaxing fun :) have you decided what complementary treatments you'd like to try check out the link on the other spa day post for some information :)

You're gonna need it before the virtual trip to blackpool

:o :p :o

DON'T FORGET YOUR COZZIE'S

xxx zeb xxx :D

Last edited by

39 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Oh dear zeb,I don't think much of this coach at all!Its rather uncomfortable on here,I shall just lay myself out and have a quiet snooze till later..............that's if I can get comfortable :D

• I liked the number plate it almost says boing, heheheh! sorry! LOLOL xx

• Oh just made it in time! I like this bus, so looking forward to a massage ;-)

• Hi Mazz nice to see you made it looks like everyone else is going to miss it :)

• Jilly runs after the bus...well hobbles, crying "wait for meeee!"

• Quick, tweek , tweek, twitch shazzam look at that :o :D

I remembered to use my magic moustache,

Phew! Jillylin, you alright after that, here have a fruit smoothie :)

would anyone else like one?

xxx zeb xxx

• Double Phew...phew,phew! A smoothie is just what I need right now. Running and Fibro just don't mix so good job we'll be at the Spa relaxing. I have reflexology as soon as I get there followed by a nice massage from a very handsome young man. Jilly wipes a bit of drool from her lips and endeavours to look prim and proper.

• heheheheheh!

ooh! can't wait for the flotation room, and maybe massage but can't decide which type yet, mmmm massaged by a strapping young man would certainly help me relax ;) :D ;)

• Jilly passes a tissue to Zeb so she can dab the dribble from her lips too

• LOLOL :D Ta!

• Oops, missed the bus. I grabbed a taxi and will be meeting you there. Also means my stash of curly wurlys are safe ... ... ... For now ;)

Pip xx

• aha! I was going to magic you here would you like a fruit smoothie pip xxx

• Sounds yummy. A mixed berry one for me please :p xx

• There you go yum smells lovely :)

• You had better watch your stash of curly wurlys pip! Iam awake and sooooooooooo craving them......heck I can't find mine! :D

• I appear to be in the coach boot - well at least I'm hoping that's where I am (fell asleep waiting for the coach to arrive) Someone let me out when we arrive - its cold, dark and dirty in here!

• you'll be ok have a feel about you may find some marshmallows that you can coax some fluffies out with then they'll make you comfy Lucy :) xxx

• Oh dear! Lucy LUCY :o

What a to do and we haven't even got into the spa yet ;)

HELP PLEASE LUCY HAS BEEN MUMMY WRAPPED BY THE FLUFFIES :D ASSISTANCE REQUIRED :o

• Ooh count me in! I missed the bus but am on my way :) I'm up a a massage and a pedicure. I'm bringing some champagne for us to have in the jacuzzi ;) xoxo

• heheheh! would you like me to magic you here :)

• love the cat zosie xxx

• OOH nearly there :D

anyone for another smoothie please help yourselves :)

• Hell you left me on the bus!! just woke up, oh do I need a massage, I hope its that nice boy again ;-)

• No we're just getting off now Mazz come on :D

• Sits up yawning and stretches herself,rubs eyes....are we there yet?Ooh I can smell smoothies! Who's for a curly Wurly smoothie?And count me in on a massage with some strapping bloke....dribbles.......can I have a tissue jillylin? :D

• I've arrived by Zeb's magic. Where are you all? I'm cracking open the bubbly so you better hurry!

• slurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrping! thankyou :) Zosie very nice :)

• ITS OK EVERYONE

ok sorry the driver took a wrong turn so we'll be there in a minute

• Hooray! Bubbly and choccy for me,hehe here comes the curly Wurly monster :D

• quick haribo :) boing boing boing!! x

• QUICK aw! look we're here last was to get there has to kiss the bus driver :O

THAT IS THE VIRTUAL CUE TO HOP OF THE BUS AND MOVE OVER TO THE SPA AND BEAUTY PARLOUR

:) ;) :O :P :D

• Can everyone please board the bus for the journey home.Coudle cushions and soothing lavender fluffies for the way home.I think we will all be snoozing on the way home...............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :D

• A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE for their participation in today's virtual trip to the spa! Hope you all feel totally refreshed and renewed :)

• Oh dear,I think everyone's fallen asleep on their coudle cushions zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :) :D

• A HUGE THANKYOU TO YOU HARIBO

XXXX

• An awesome day at the spa, thank you all - I particularly enjoyed being assisted by the lifeguard! Pass a curly wurly and a fluffy please..

• Here you go Lucy........passes a curly Wurly and lavender fluffie :D

• A HUGE thank you to you Zeb you are a star (I wish you had pulled me out of the floatation taank myskin is like a wrinkle d prune y thing ooh)

xxxgins

• Oh my goodness gins,I forgot you was in there!!!! Here's a curly Wurly and a relaxing lavender fluffie and cuddle cushion :D

You may also like...