Cream Crackered!

Cream Crackered!

I had a busy time last week, and really enjoyed myself dashing about and feeling in control for once.

I compounded the overdoing of things by getting thoroughly frozen on a trip to Winchester on Saturday

Naturally I crashed and burned yesterday, I have a sore throat, and am now having a job to stay awake.

After two semi-comatose days, I'm hoping to bounce back tomorrow, so wish me luck!

Yours dozily

Moffy x

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • (((Moffy ))) sleep is a great healer, but I'm sending good vibes your way and really hope you start to feel better very soon. !!! :D :D :D

Yours equally dozily

Foggy x

• Thanks Foggy!

I am OK, just recovering from too much gallivanting about - I need to realise my limitations!

Nice to see you back on form at any rate - I hope you will start to feel more like your old self after today's adventures!

Moffy x

• Awww thanks Moffy, you're so kind, we can synchronised lipping.......I'm worn out by the adventure......!!!

Foggy x

• Meant to read synchronised kipping....lalalala ;-)

• Sorry to hear you're not well Moffy. Hope you're starting to recover.

Have some ((((hugs)))) to help you on your way. ;-)

• ......sending out healing vibes to get you back on track Moff's. Also sending round a vitamin enriched super scone and a boosting brew.... Jam and cream too..... of cause, purely for medicinal purposes...

Hope you feel better soon :D x

• Scoff, gobble, BURP! Ta, Kaz - totally recovered now! :) xx

• You have a bug...... Stands at the other side of the forum looking sympathetic.. :D

• Heehee - I'm OK this morning, but my family have all caught it and are looking at me accusingly.

I think that is my cue to administer soothing syrup, paracetamol and chicken soup - especially the soup, which is known in our family as 'Jewish Penicillin'. Momma's chicken soup cures everything, Oi vey!

• Glad to hear you are bouncing back.

Hugs

You may also like...