Heparin : If any of you guys took... - Fertility Network UK

Fertility Network UK

36,323 members45,731 posts

Heparin

Victoriaireland profile image

If any of you guys took heparin before the transfer, when did you start? Thanks in advance!

13 Replies

Hi there, I did inhixa injections which is pretty much the same and they started the same day as progesterone xx

Thanks for that, I’m dreading it! They want me to start 2 weeks before, seems like a long time…. Did you self inject or get someone else to do it? Thanks

They’re not too bad! I ice them site for 10 seconds before hand and you don’t really feel it. I’m a massive needle phobic too 🤦🏼‍♀️My husband does all my shots…

Have you not had any injections before or are you just particularly worried about these ones? Xx

No, never self injected before, I just don’t think I can stab it into my own skin, dreading it lol

I have done it a few times when he’s been ok and it was a struggle. But I just gave myself a talking to and shoved it in, and it was honestly fine!!

Does it go in easy, do you have to do it fast like a dart lol well done you for being able too, think I’ll need one of those talking to myself too 🤣

I would count 3,2,1 and push it through on 1. But not like BAM! Just at a steady pace xx

Thank you xx

I am doing inhixa injections now in preparation for fet on Monday. I am self injecting.

Well done you, I just don’t think I can pop that needle in😱 good luck for Monday!!

It’s not so bad. I put ice before to numb the area. You will be fine x

With my fresh cycle, I started with the stimulations drugs -- but I have acquired thrombophilia. When doing FET, my first clinic wanted me to start the day of the transfer, the second clinic two days before transfer.

Hello, I start tonight, and I’m on my 6th day of Stims. My husband does all my injections as I’m a little wimpy with them! I suck on a grape or something to help distract me 🍀🤞🏻 Xx

You may also like...