Maybe getting to egg collection ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ - Fertility Network UK

Fertility Network UK
25,578 members โ€ข 37,394 posts

Maybe getting to egg collection ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ

EmGLA
EmGLA
โ€ข18 Replies

Hello

Iโ€™m on day 15 of stims and at my scan today they saw 49 follicles!!! The follicles are still measuring a little on the small side mostly between 12mm and 15mm but we are still pressing ahead and Iโ€™m to go to the clinic tomorrow to get the trigger injection. This is the first time in 3 cycles Iโ€™ve got to this stage so Iโ€™m just taking everything one step at a time.

Since Iโ€™ve got so many follicles Iโ€™m at a high risk of OHSS my oestrogen levels are alright just now (measuring 2,600)but Iโ€™ve already been told that there is a high chance of a freeze all cycle. I now have to go for daily bloods and scans and hope the follicles catch up! My lining is looking good so hopefully this will be the cycle I get to egg collection. ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ

18 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

Amazing news, so pleased for you :) xx

EmGLA
EmGLA in reply to Purplecat1984

Thanks

๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป good luck xx

EmGLA
EmGLA in reply to HelenJudi1

Thank you

That's good news, hope this is your time!! I had a freeze all cycle and the waiting is difficult, but on the other hand you've got time to get back to 100% before the transfer, especially if you do end up with OHSS. Good luck xxx

EmGLA
EmGLA in reply to MissSaoPaulo

Iโ€™m desperate just to get to egg collection at this point. Iโ€™ve seen really positive studies of freeze all cycles.

Brilliant news, good luck! xx

EmGLA
EmGLA in reply to Lots8788

Thank you!!

Wishing you lots of luck ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ’• xx

Wow what a change to your first 2 cycles, when it rains it pours eh ๐Ÿ˜… I hope all those follicles can get you some nice mature eggs to work with. And best of luck with the potential OHSS situation xx

Great news! So pleased that things are looking positive after the disappointment of your last 2 cycles. Got everything crossed that all goes well and that they collect some beautiful eggs for you! Take care xxxx

Oh this is fabulous news EmGla!! Way to go, hope you get some wee crackers. Good luck and keep us posted.xx

EmGLA
EmGLA in reply to Cinderella5

At my scan today my follicles still werenโ€™t quite big enough. So Iโ€™ve to go back on Wednesday for another scan. That will be 20 days of stims!! So ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผby Wednesday they will have grown!! Xx

Cinderella5
Cinderella5 in reply to EmGLA

Urggghhhh so frustrating but things are definitely going in the right direction this time. Fingers crossed for Wed.xx

That's amazing.... I had ohss and had a freeze all but sometimes that's better because your body gets chance to rest before having a potential pregnancy.... fingers crossed you get your egg collection with lots of healthy embies to freeze xx

EmGLA
EmGLA in reply to Sjr1988

Like you said Iโ€™m just hoping these embryos grow a few more mm. As long as I get to egg collection Iโ€™ll take a freeze all!!

Sjr1988
Sjr1988 in reply to EmGLA

Everything crossed for you xx

Good luck! Hope you get some lovely eggs collected! ๐Ÿคž think Iโ€™m at egg collection next week too x

You may also like...