I am so sttressed out right now! I have had my ultrasound today and the dr measured my fetus with 5mm and he said that it should be double in size at week6 of pregnancy! I am at the start of my week7! He was so negative about it and said I have do another ultrasound by next week and if it doesnt get double in size by the next week, we should arrange an abortion! He believes that we only have 25% chance and 75% it is a misscarriage!
I was so shocked coz everything seemed normal and the sac was about 14mm I guess and as I read the 5mm size is just so normal!!
Plz if anybody has any experience or knowledge about it, share it with me! Im sooo confused about what he said! I do appreciate your replies!