Feels like I'm on repeat : So I started... - Fertility Network UK

Fertility Network UK
19,357 members β€’ 30,974 posts

Feels like I'm on repeat

So I started stimming on Wednesday 28th for my third cycle. Had my vaginal ultrasound yesterday to check on how my follicles are progressing and I only have 2 follicles really doing anything and 1 of those that is a decent size at 19mm. On a positive note my lining was at 9.3mm. It just feels like I have a repeat of my second cycle where I only got one egg at EC. Feeling very negative, but hoping I've done enough this time round with getting the quality up. EC is booked for tomorrow and transfer is Monday. 🀞🏼 this isn't a repeat of round 2! Wishing all you ladies and gents lots of luck in your journeys xx

14 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Best of luck hon xxx

1 like

Thank you xx

Good luck AnnieAnnie

Thank you Camillage xx

Good luck xx

Thank you xx

Your follicles may progress even after your trigger shot and they are already in a good situation! My fingers crossed for u! Good luck! xxxx

Im so hoping this is the case. Thank you xx

1 like

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€ž

Good luck Dear

1 like

Thank you xx

Good luck lovely. In my current cycle they hardly saw any follicles on the scan and they got a shock when they went in to collect - there was more than they had seen - we didnt know there were that many there! So it could be the case they are hiding and will appear over the next 3 days or so. But even so like you say quality is everything not quantity though so either way its a winner. Got everything crossed for you xx

Wishing you lots of luck πŸ’• xx

Good luck xxx

You may also like...