Fertility Network UK
15,023 members24,913 posts

Fertility ivf appointment

Hi ladies and gents!

I haven’t posted for a while probably as I don’t feel my journey is as fraught as a lot of other ppl.

I hope everyone is ok where ever you are in your journeys.

I’m just gathering a bit of info really.

I have our 2nd appointment with gynaecology with regards to our ivf referral - I should point out they did a load of blood tests and an ultrasound which I’m hoping I will get the results for and hubby has had a semen test. I’m just trying to get an idea what to expect.

They said at my last appointment that they had to make sure we qualify however I have stage 2 endo and have one blocked tube (was 2 although it was unblocked still nothing) In 2 and 1/2 yrs we’ve never fallen pregnant so have been told that we would qualify by a gynae consultant who did a laparoscopy and diagnosed the endo.

Is there anything I should be asking or pushing for?

Thank you for reading

Sending lots of love to you all

Xxx

13 Replies
oldestnewest

I can’t think of anything really but good luck xx

1 like

❤️

I really don’t have the answers ( hopefully other ladies will have) but wanted to wish you all the luck in the world. Truly hope you get your BFP ❤️xoxo

1 like

❤️

It sounds like you're had all the major tests done so I guess you just have to wait until they come back to you with a decision. Good luck, hope you get the go ahead!xx

1 like

❤️

1 like

Thank you so much ladies for the support!

Been driving myself a little crazy last couple of months.

Thank you I’ll keep you posted ❤️😘

Xxx

2 likes

Not sure of anything else that you should be asking for but best of luck with your treatment x

1 like

Thank you ❤️

1 like

I'm also not sure of what else to ask but good luck with everything. xx

1 like

Thank you ❤️

Hi oregan_k. Just wanted to wish you well wih all of this. I do have a list of questions I could email you if you want. Let me know at support@fertilitynetworkuk.org and I will get them to you. Diane

1 like

Thank you Diane email sent x

You may also like...