as the title says, massive meltdown yesterday. (Warning, long ranting post)
Was due to have a natural FET this month, but it all went wrong. Started with a light brown periods , follicles slow to show up, they finally saw one on last Thursday's scan but wondered if it was a cyst... but positive ovulation test on Friday evening (day 11/12).
New scan yesterday morning, lining was fine, but they couldn't see the corpus Luteum so they were initially not so sure.
Then they asked if I was sure if I ovulated, to which I said I can only tell you what I see on the test !!!! so they said ok, lets book transfer.... obviously I questioned it (because I always ask too many questions...) and then they advised to wait if we were not 100% sure and too much stress involved.... WTH....
Needless to say, I was in bits, blaming myself for asking too many questions as it was probably fine to go ahead and now have to wait for a medicated cycle.....
We re going on holiday mid-july, fed up of cancelling holidays all the time so we'll wait after that.... (and on top of it need to pay a cancellation fee to be able to still be funded for 2 FET) .
That's that - sorry I just had to let it out
Good luck to all on this very exhausting journey xxx