Fertility Network UK
13,104 members21,196 posts

First ever BFP after FET and almost 5 years ttc!

First ever BFP after FET and almost 5 years ttc!

Hi all,

I often lurk but rarely post or comment. However I had to share that I'm 4w 2d pregnant with my first through my first FET. Felt really proud of myself waiting til otd which was yesterday but I caved the day before and got this lovely BFP. Me and hubby are still in shock and are counting down the days to the 7 week scan to make sure baby is ok. We're absolutely over the moon and feel very lucky that our first try at ICSI was successful. After nearly 5 years, it was incredible to finally see those 2 pink lines!!

For those wondering, I had a day 2 frozen transfer and got my BFP at 12dp. Did another on otd (yesterday) and the line was stronger. Reckon I would've got one much earlier but we were too nervous to test early due to being a 2 day embryo. Now just have to try to relax until the scan!

51 Replies
oldestnewest

Congratulations 🎉 x

1 like

Thankyou. Congratulations to you too x

1 like

Lovely news congratulations xx

1 like

Thankyou so much x

Fantastic news x congratulations x

1 like

Thankyou so much x

Ah what great news.. Congratulations 🎊 hope the wait for scan does not drive you mad... Lots of love Jackie x ☓

1 like

Thankyou so much x

1 like

Congrats, lovely news xx

1 like

Thankyou so much x

Fantastic news!!! Xx

1 like

Certainly is, thankyou. We're elated! Xx

I think we may be due date twins lol x

1 like

Oh really? Lol Judging by my calculations online, I'm due 22nd November xx

1 like

Same!! X

1 like

Aw that's lovely! Can't wait xx

Amazing news!! Congratulations!! Xx

1 like

Thankyou very much x

Well done and conratulations to you both!!!

1 like

Thankyou so much x

1 like

Massive congratulations xxx

1 like

Thankyou so much. Congratulations to you too 😊xx

1 like

Thank you lovely xx

1 like

Congratulations!! xoxo

1 like

Thankyou so much! Xx

Congratulations!! So pleased to hear u got your bfp on a 2dt as that's what I've had too xxx

1 like

Thankyou so much. That's one of the reasons I thought I'd share as I didn't find quite as many success stories online compared to later transfers, so hope it gives you some hope too. When do you test? Xx

1 like

31st March! My clinic says they do 2dt as standard as they think the best place for our embies is in us...I'm not so sure but we'll see!

1 like

My hospital do 2dt generally just in frozen cycles where embryos were frozen early, as mine were frozen soon after fertilisation. Well I'd agree with them on that but I am biased now! Lol Best of luck xx

Congratulations, fantastic news xx

1 like

Thankyou very muchxx

Congratulations xx

1 like

Thankyou so much x

1 like

Congratulations that's fab xxx

1 like

Thankyou so much x

Awww congratulations x

1 like

Thankyou so much x

Congrats wonderful news for you. I'm 7wks4days got BFP after first attempt on ICSI after 2 yrs ttc. 👍🤗xx

1 like

Thankyou. Congratulations to you too, just saw your scan pic. So lovely 😍 Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

1 like

Congratulations xx

1 like

Thankyou so much x

Such wonderful news. Wishing you a healthy pregnancy ,xx

1 like

Thankyou. Congratulations and same to you xx

1 like

Congratulations lovely to hear a positive outcome xxx

1 like

Thankyou. That's why I shared as I don't usually but I've loved reading success stories these past years and I thought it may give hope to others trying. I still can't believe it's actually happening! Xx

Wonderful news, congratulations xxx

1 like

Thankyou very much x

Woweee! Delighted for you, it's a long slog and you totally deserve this, enjoy every minute xxx

1 like

Aw thankyou! We are doing, feels surreal to finally be able to say we're having a baby. Hubby and I can't stop smiling xx

1 like

Fantastic ❤

1 like

Thankyou 😊 x

You may also like...