First ever BFP after FET and almost 5 years ttc!

First ever BFP after FET and almost 5 years ttc!

Hi all,

I often lurk but rarely post or comment. However I had to share that I'm 4w 2d pregnant with my first through my first FET. Felt really proud of myself waiting til otd which was yesterday but I caved the day before and got this lovely BFP. Me and hubby are still in shock and are counting down the days to the 7 week scan to make sure baby is ok. We're absolutely over the moon and feel very lucky that our first try at ICSI was successful. After nearly 5 years, it was incredible to finally see those 2 pink lines!!

For those wondering, I had a day 2 frozen transfer and got my BFP at 12dp. Did another on otd (yesterday) and the line was stronger. Reckon I would've got one much earlier but we were too nervous to test early due to being a 2 day embryo. Now just have to try to relax until the scan!

51 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Congratulations πŸŽ‰ x

• Thankyou. Congratulations to you too x

• Lovely news congratulations xx

• Thankyou so much x

• Fantastic news x congratulations x

• Thankyou so much x

• Ah what great news.. Congratulations 🎊 hope the wait for scan does not drive you mad... Lots of love Jackie x β˜“

• Thankyou so much x

• Congrats, lovely news xx

• Thankyou so much x

• Fantastic news!!! Xx

• Certainly is, thankyou. We're elated! Xx

• I think we may be due date twins lol x

• Oh really? Lol Judging by my calculations online, I'm due 22nd November xx

• Same!! X

• Aw that's lovely! Can't wait xx

• Amazing news!! Congratulations!! Xx

• Thankyou very much x

• Well done and conratulations to you both!!!

• Thankyou so much x

• Massive congratulations xxx

• Thankyou so much. Congratulations to you too 😊xx

• Thank you lovely xx

• Congratulations!! xoxo

• Thankyou so much! Xx

• Congratulations!! So pleased to hear u got your bfp on a 2dt as that's what I've had too xxx

• Thankyou so much. That's one of the reasons I thought I'd share as I didn't find quite as many success stories online compared to later transfers, so hope it gives you some hope too. When do you test? Xx

• 31st March! My clinic says they do 2dt as standard as they think the best place for our embies is in us...I'm not so sure but we'll see!

• My hospital do 2dt generally just in frozen cycles where embryos were frozen early, as mine were frozen soon after fertilisation. Well I'd agree with them on that but I am biased now! Lol Best of luck xx

• Congratulations, fantastic news xx

• Thankyou very muchxx

• Congratulations xx

• Thankyou so much x

• Congratulations that's fab xxx

• Thankyou so much x

• Awww congratulations x

• Thankyou so much x

• Congrats wonderful news for you. I'm 7wks4days got BFP after first attempt on ICSI after 2 yrs ttc. πŸ‘πŸ€—xx

• Thankyou. Congratulations to you too, just saw your scan pic. So lovely 😍 Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

• Congratulations xx

• Thankyou so much x

• Such wonderful news. Wishing you a healthy pregnancy ,xx

• Thankyou. Congratulations and same to you xx

• Congratulations lovely to hear a positive outcome xxx

• Thankyou. That's why I shared as I don't usually but I've loved reading success stories these past years and I thought it may give hope to others trying. I still can't believe it's actually happening! Xx

• Wonderful news, congratulations xxx

• Thankyou very much x

• Woweee! Delighted for you, it's a long slog and you totally deserve this, enjoy every minute xxx

• Aw thankyou! We are doing, feels surreal to finally be able to say we're having a baby. Hubby and I can't stop smiling xx

• Fantastic ❀

• Thankyou 😊 x

You may also like...