Fertility Network UK
13,942 members22,957 posts

scratch question?

we’re having private consultation tomorrow & hoping to get ball rolling on round 3 asap.

just wondered on timings for scratch - period is due in a week, and i’m keen to start down regulation day 21 - will i have time to fit in scratch?

been burying my head in the sand for months, and now we’ve decided to go ahead with another go, i just want it over with.

third time lucky?! 🍀🙏🏻

8 Replies
oldestnewest

Hiya, scratch happens on day 21. You should be able to have it done and start down reg on same day.

I know what you mean about burying your head in the sand but I think you just need to take a total break from it all at times as it tends to take over your life!!

Wishing you very best of luck for round three x

1 like

I know it’s best to do it at a certain point in cycle but I’m not sure when and I don’t think it’s an exact science. I had a hysteroscopy early in my cycle and consultant was happy enough that it would act as a scratch. Good luck xxx

1 like

I was told between day 14 and 21..can't remember what day my last one was but am in on Wednesday this week for one and that is day 21 xx

1 like

keeping everything crossed for you lovely - here’s to 2018 ✨💕✨

1 like

thanks hun...I do hope this is our time xxx

1 like

As Dunla said the scratch should be done same day as you start down regulation - on day 21 or thereabouts. Good luck xx

1 like

I have just had one done and I had it done on day 18 which was a Friday and then started down reg on day 21 which was last Monday xx

1 like

thanks for all your replies ladies xx

You may also like...