Fertility Network UK
13,082 members21,169 posts

Paranoid re egg collection!

I am due to trigger tonight and egg collection on Tuesday morning. I only have 4 follicles as I have low amh and 2 days ago 2 of then we're 19mm. I am now paranoid that I will ovulate before EC and lose them all! This probably sounds rediculous but just wondered if any one has any words of reassurance.

10 Replies
oldestnewest

I had that fear as well, but providing you take your trigger shot at the right time the clinic tell you to, then everything should be fine.

Good luck!

2 likes

They know what they’re doing and will have told you the right time to take your trigger xx

1 like

Thanks. I think I'm just super anxious about it all and worried they will all be gone when they go to collect them!

Hi, I had similar response to stimulation as yourself in all my cycles due to low AMH and follicles were about that size too in last scan. In my 4 cycles I never ovulated before EC. Fingers crossed for you xx

1 like

You won’t. Take your trigger at the time you were told and it will work out. They know what they’re doing. Good luck xx

2 likes

Good luck for EC tomorrow x

1 like

Good luck for your egg collection xx

1 like

Good luck with ec. the trigger will keep it all under control so try not to worry xx

1 like

Good luck, hope all goes well xx

1 like

Thank you ladies, managed to get 4 eggs so just got to wait until tomorrow to find out how many fertilise!

2 likes

You may also like...