Fertility Network UK
14,694 members24,300 posts

Egg collection done!

Well egg collection went okay this morning, we got 6 eggs in total but unfortunately 1 was mature, 2 were a tiny way behind and 3 were good eggs. Our embroyologist said she will wait until later to do ICSI to see if the other two catch up. I know you only need one so I'm feeling very positive still but also hoping my 2 little eggs have caught up! I am in a lot of discomfort - lots of rest for me this weekend (maybe I'll even milk it for extra care haha) already waiting for my phone call, tomorrow!!xxx

16 Replies
oldestnewest

Make sure you’re waited on hand and foot, at least for tonight! You deserve it, you did good. Good luck for the phone call tomorrow xx

1 like

Thank you xxx

Well done, glad it went okay!! 🤞🏻 for you call tomorrow - meantime lots of rest and def deserve to be waited on!! 😊 Good Luck!! xx

1 like

Thank you xxx

Well done, best of luck for embryo call xx

1 like

Thank you xx

1 like

Goodluck hun xx🤞

1 like

Thanks xx

Well done, good luck for the phone call x

1 like

Thank you xx

3 good eggs is brilliant. Wishing you the best of luck. X

1 like

Thanks jojo xx

1 like

Totally milk it for all it’s worth! On a serious note, very best of luck for that phone call tomorrow. It’s such an anxious wait xx

1 like

Thank you, it really is!! Xx

Awesome, well done!!!! I was wondering how you got on. Had mine done this morning! Cannot wait for the call tomorrow. This has been a tough round so im hoping for some good news. I will be thinking of you tomorrow 😊

1 like

Thanks. How did yours go? Good luck tomorrow xx

You may also like...