Sometimes thereโ€™s more to life than infertility ๐Ÿ’

Sometimes thereโ€™s more to life than infertility ๐Ÿ’

Our first IVF go is on hold until January as the clinic for egg transfer is closed over Christmas... but I now have something else to get excited about! After three years together and going through three miscarriages, my OH asked me to spend the rest of my life with him.

He has been my rock throughout these three years and I canโ€™t wait for our future together. Letโ€™s hope we have a baby for summer 2019 ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

37 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

That's fabulous โค๏ธ congratulations!! Your ring is beautiful! Now go and celebrate!! xxx

1 like

Lovely news! xx

How lovely!! Congratulations xxx

1 like

Congratulations such lovely news xxxx the ring is stunning xxxx

1 like

Congratulations hun. Amazing news lovely ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

1 like

Huge congratulations xx

1 like

Congratulations ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ xx

1 like

Awe this is such lovely news and your ring is beautiful. Congratulations to you both. Enjoy the celebrations xx

1 like

Congratulations- thatโ€™s lovely news!! Enjoy your celebrations xxx

1 like

I'm absolutely delighted for you!! What a beautiful partnership & he has great taste too....love your ring!! Massive congratulations & I hope this is a new beginning for you guys!!๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅ‚๐ŸŽ‰xx

1 like

Congratulations and keep dreaming ๐ŸŒˆ Keep believing ๐ŸŒˆ You will be a mummy xx

1 like

Congratulations, that really is a very beautiful ring.

With your IVF being on hold, you know you can just enjoy and relax over the next few months. Good luck for Jan.

xxx

1 like

Gorgeous ring!!!!

Huge congratulations!!

1 like

Such lovely news, congratulations! Xx

1 like

Congratulations โค๏ธโค๏ธ

1 like

Congratulations, lovely news and a lovely ring ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿฅ‚

1 like

congratulations xx

1 like

Aww lovely congratulations xxx

1 like

Congrats x

1 like

Congratulations! Pop that bottle!!! ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅ‚

1 like

Congratulations xxx

1 like

Huge congratulations ๐ŸŽŠ excellent news and what a pretty ring.. Wishing you all the best xxx

1 like

Congratulations it's a very pretty ring and I hope your life together gets twice as much prettier with every passing month. Bless you.

1 like

Congratulations and what a lovely man to propose at this time in your lives to show his unconditional love and support even through these unpredictable times. Amazing you can now focus on a wedding and enjoy the idea of being a wife! I may have to show my boyfriend this post ๐Ÿ˜œ

2 likes

Congratulations!! xx

1 like

Congratulations ๐Ÿ’›

1 like

Congratulations! Lovely news!

1 like

Congratulations! Beautiful ring too xx

Congratulations xx

Congratulations ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿพ Xxx

Yay big congrats!!! Xx

Congratulations, what lovely news! Beautiful engagement ring. Enjoy the celebrations. Xx

Congratulations my dear . Xx

There absolutely is more to life than infertility beautiful! ๐Ÿ˜˜

Huge congratulations and well done to your partner on picking an amazing ring ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Lovely news xx

congratulations on your engagement Im engaged as well for marriage in December 2018 but its right that there's more to life than crappy infertility!

Congratulations hun xxx โค stunning ring x

You may also like...