Fertility Network UK
13,948 members22,976 posts

Getting ahead of myself

Evening Ladies, quick question. I've had four Gonal F injections in the last 2 days and feel absolutely nothing. I am trying to think back if last time on Menopur I felt anything... first cycle I had 13 eggs and felt bloated and heavy etc. Last cycle I only got 5 and felt nothing. For people using Gonal F did you feel anything and when?

Thanks x

7 Replies
oldestnewest

I didn't feel anything until the last 3-4 days and then only slightly heavy.

1 like

Hi, simialr to Filmgirl101 :-) I didn't feel anything while taking gonal f last week... towards the end my ovaries started to feel a bit delicate and I could tell something was going on, but I had no other symptoms at all. Best of luck with everything! X

1 like

I didn't feel anything until after the 1st scan and then I felt really heavy!! Before that I felt nothing, so much so that I was moving furniture until my body shouted at me to stop!!! Don't worry - you will be feeling things soon enough! Good luck x

1 like

Thanks ladies x

I used Gonal F and honestly feeling nothing, at each scan I was peranoid nothing was going to have happened.

I can honestly say even come EC day I still felt fine? I never once felt bloated or uncomfortable or anything.

They got 19 eggs so the Gonal F was quite clearly doing its job, I just couldn't feel it? lol xxx

1 like

I like the thought of getting 19 eggs. Friday is my first scan so time will tell. I can't get over how much easier the injections are using Gonal F.

X

1 like

Good luck for Friday 🙂 Xxx

1 like

You may also like...