Fertility Network UK
15,001 members24,873 posts

Looking for some postitve reassurance

I'm just looking for some postitve reassurance that there is still hope. This is my first ivf. I'm currently 6dp5dt after a single FET and took two different HPT and got a bfn😢. Also no symptoms at all.🙁

Anyone had this and got a postitve in the end?

15 Replies
oldestnewest

Too early xx

Thanks. I wish I had fast forward button. Just want to know 😥

Hi just wanted to say hello. I'm a day behind you 5dp5dt and really struggling... like you i just want to know so I can try and process it. The waiting is so hard! Thinking of you x

I know this pass 6 days has dragged. Have you done any tests yet or are you waiting till otd

I feel like AF coming and is due anyday. My test day isn't until next Friday but I'm convinced already I will get AF before then. Going to try and wait then. Thinking of you. Deep breaths. You are still in this! X

You are still in this too. At least you have some smyptoms . That could be good news too. I don't feel anything at all so I worry. Thanks for your reassurance my odt is mon but due to the holiday booked for tues. I'll be thinking of you too. Please update me what's happening with you . So nice to have a buddy who going through the 2ww.

Hi. How you doing I belive your test day is soon. Good luck .

Way too early... Hold off until otd and good luck xx

Thanks . I'll try my best

It's a bit too early to get a reliable test result. I know it's hard but hang in there xxxx

Thanks it is difficult but I'm gonna try

1 like

I understand. You need a good distraction! Xx

Definitely. I have The Google bug aswell which doesn't make it easier either. And I think I watered my plants more that 30 times in the last few days 🤔. Need something else to do...

1 like

Agree with the others that it's too early. Not everyone has symptoms early on either. I got insomnia really early, which isn't exactly a traditional symptom but nothing else for ages after that. Good luck!

Thanks. Everyone has really made me feel like I'm still in the game.

You may also like...