Fertility Network UK
14,224 members23,408 posts

Doubting Thomas

After my scan yesterday am having a bit of a doubting day. I've got myself doubting that the injections are working, as I don't feel any different to normal. I have pcos so get twinges every now and again.

No side effects, no aches no pains nothing. Just normal.

Got a 2nd scan in the morning so hope for an improvement in the size of my follies.

Think it's just hit me just how much I want this to work. This process is so hard xx

6 Replies
oldestnewest

That is true. It is hard. Nothing we can do except just take each day as it comes. I'm not having the best day either but the girls on here are reminding me to stay positive. I'm trying really hard and will do so for you too. xxx

With all my treatments I never really felt any different inside and my follies were growing x

Both of my cycles were different, on gonal F I had loads of twinges and bloating, and on menapour nothing really, and both cycles I got quite a few follies, so I think there's no rhyme or reason to it, which doesn't help!! Good luck for today xxx

Hi Mrsgled1982. Just hoping all went well with the scan. Thinking of you. Diane

Thanks Diane. Egg collection is booked in for Wednesday morning x

Hi Mrsgled1982. Hope all goes/has gone well today. Make sure you have a good rest afterwards. Diane

You may also like...