Infertility

Infertility

This made me chuckle.

I know I have a BFP.

But I still want to pee on another stick (which I haven't since OTD).

I'm still panicked there'll be nothing there when I'm scanned.

I'm still petrified that I'll have to undo telling my mum it worked.

And weirdly? I can't bring myself to say "I'm P........" at all.

What kind of blinking weird messed up shenanigans is this? πŸ˜• x

Last edited by

22 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Ha ha sooooo true ❀️

• This could not be more accurate πŸ˜‚

• Haha

Bang on gurl 🀣

• Love it xxx

• Haha that's a great image. Made me giggle

• Love it! Xx

• Ha ha ha very good!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€πŸ’‹

• When is your scan ? Xx

• 14 June x

• This is so true!! Xxx

• So funny and so true. Can't believe you haven't peed on another stick. That's insane!!!! 😜😜

• I know! I don't know how I've coped! Not sure I'll last 9 more days! x

• Sooo true; bless us πŸ™‚πŸ€—

• Ha ha πŸ˜‚! I needed that! Definitely true.

I can totally understand why you feel the way you do. I think I would too but you are strong. You will make it through the next 9 days and whatever happens we are here. Keeping everything crossed for you xxx

• I'm sorry if reading my experience has messed up you enjoying yours. It will be ok. You have symptoms right? I didn't - just sore boobs but nothing else

• <3

It's hard reading sad stories, but I like to think they keep me grounded. So don't be sorry.

I don't think I'm having symptoms. I have some cramps in lower tummy that I've had since 2ww. I pee a bit more in the night. But I don't know if I'm drinking more. My boobs hurt. And they don't any more. I have tummy rumbles like I'm hungry. Every time I write this I think it hasn't worked more and more. :( x

• Thinking of you Mrs Emu, hope you're feeling more positive now. Have everything crossed for Weds for you xx

• Thank you so much 7ava. Feel a bit ungrateful. But I'll get there! xx

• Hi Emu, I'm in the same boat as you - my scan is next Monday & I'm so worried there will be nothing there. Argh, make the anxiety stop! Xxx

• It's bad isn't it x

• Definitely an apt explanation x

You may also like...