Ugh

Hello, sorry me again!

So today I decided to do quite a heavy warm up with my gcse drama class as I was teaching some dance today, this is the first I've done since my d&c 2 weeks ago, anyway fast forward an hour and I have started bleeding again, after stopping for 3/4 days, I'm worried I've done something silly, but I just want to feel normal until our next round! Any thoughts welcome! Xxx

8 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • I didn't have d&c I let it happen naturally but afterwards whenever I did exercise I would bleed for a while then stop and start again the next time. It did die down eventually xx

• Ah thank you, just desperate to get back to normal, but that's reassuring! Xx

• Totally understand. It did feel like ages to get back to normal xx

• Hi Aleelilook. I'm sure you will be OK. All probably down to some sort of a withdrawal bleed, while your body is settling back down to its normal rhythm again. Just listen to your body, and should you need a rest and are able to, then have one. Thinking of you. Diane

• Thank you! Just needed a reassuring voice, today was super busy too so I was expecting it this time, so just means I don't stress, one less thing to worry about! Xx

• I also had 1 natural miscarriage. And was preety fragile for next few months

So if u feel d need to rest do rest and don't ignore ur body. I think 2 weeks is soon for my body. But it totally depends how u feel Xx

• Thank you! Just so busy at school, I had one week of not teaching, but it was not really an option to have another week taking it slowly, and I do get carried away once I'm with the kids, so my fault really! I'm going for some acupuncture tonight, so hopefully will make my body a bit happier! Xx

• Yeah definitely go for Accupuncture

It really helps ๐Ÿ˜˜

You may also like...