Wanna be heavier

Hi! It's my 30th week of pregnancy! There have been passed so much time I didn't post any news here. I can't believe the time is running so fast.

Tomorrow my ultrasound scan is scheduled. I'll see my baby again!

I weighed myself and I think I should gain more in weight. But I don't know what to eat... I stopped eat sweets after my 10th week because I was feeling nausea when I ate it...I need to eat something fattening but healthy. Have any advice?

2 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • I was slim and didn't put much weight on until 32+weeks. By then I wanted avocados on everything! Which is a a healthy fat. And nuts. Don't worry too much about what the scales say. Just make sure you're eating healthy and regularly. If you naturally don't eat much, count your calorie intake to make sure you're consuming enough.

You can look up how much weight you should gain, etc. It'll give you a healthy range.

• That is just the point, I try to eat a well-balanced pregnancy diet, only healthy food.

I calculated my weight on a pregnancy calculator and it turned out I weighed too little.

Tomorrow I'll ask my doc how many pounds should I gain...

P.S. Avocado and nuts?...nice combination! I also eat too many fruits, can't imagine a day without bananas or strawberries. And tomatoes...

You may also like...