Something positive

Something positive

A year ago today I had experienced so many ups and downs in my ivf treatment being told it wasn't working then after extended treatment I had egg collection I had 10 eggs went to 5 day transfer where only 1 egg had survived and I was on my 2 weeks wait I suffered with depression due to all the hormones and felt like it was never going to work!

Yet today I'm sat here with my gorgeous 3 month old son and I realise how lucky I am I'm so thankful for all the doctors and for this page allowing me to be able to talk to people who knew what I was going through!

So thanks and please stay hopeful. I wish everyone all the luck in the world !!

Last edited by

7 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Wow he is so handsome lovely bet it's the best feeling in the world. Thank you for giving me some hope that I to will hopefully be in ur situation one day xxx congratulations xx

• Ahhhh my husband and I saw this picture and our hearts melted! What a gorgeous smile! Thank you for posting, gives me hope!!xx

• Awww he is adorable 😍 Xx

• He is gorgeous. Congratulations

Thank you for the encouragement x

• Hi Hopefullholly. What a lovely little man! Make sure you take loads of photos, as they alter so quickly. Enjoy your first Christmas with your little family and have BIG fun! Diane

• Hi hopefulHolly, warmest congratulations to you and your partner for achieving your dream. Your beautiful son is clearly a very happy and loved little man! :-).

We are about to embark on round 2 of IVF in January and hope to follow in your footsteps.

Hope your Christmas is magical! Xx

• Congratulations!

He's just prefect!

Never loose the hope, ladies!x

You may also like...