We finally got the date for surgery which will be on the 6th December. I was on cloud 9 when we got the letter as we have been waiting on a definitive answer since last September.
Unfortunately the same can't be said for my dh. He struggles to deal with his Azoospermia diagnosis as it is and getting this date seems to have pd him into a dark place.
We had a chat about it all yesterday. If we get good news I want to start the ball rolling with ivf in January but he would prefer to wait another year.
If it's bad news, as far as he is concerned it's the end of the road. He can't get his head around using a donor or adoption. I honestly don't know how I will cope with never being a mum but I also don't want to loose my dh. I'm hoping that if it's bad news, after he has got his head around it and we have dealt with it as a couple he might re-visit both of those ideas.
I just don't know what to do to help him feel better over the next 5 weeks