Had IVF cycle cancelled last week as didn't respond to Gonal F. I didn't have my 1st blood test until day 6 of stims and then on day 7 they finally decided to increase dose from 150 to 225. Should I be annoyed that clinic didn't monitor things earlier?
Still feeling pretty crap about it all and on top of everything I have a biopsy on Monday as routine mammogram found 2 breast lumps. Don't know which factor of my health to stress about first! Have to say that reading everyones posts really helps me to not feel so alone.