Just had 1st buserelin injection

So I have just had my first buserelin injection

We used ice and I also put headphones in, sound rediculous right, but needles are my massive phobia, I have worked myself up all day about this injection so naturally got upset! However I can honestly say it didn't hurt, it's just I feel emotional but glad that first one is done!! my hubby did it, did a great job, just a red mark now like a bee sting!

Good luck to all you lovely ladies πŸ€πŸ€πŸ’—

12 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • ️Yipee!! 1st one done and dusted so you'll be prepared and less stressful hopefully for the next ones ️xx

• Really hope so, I just got upset - but it didn't hurt!! hopefully it will just become second nature for the rest of injections!!

Xxx

• Well done!! The first one is always the hardest and it is normal to get upset. Hopefully tomorrow's will be easier xxx

• Thank you. Yes I'm hoping each time will get a little easier!!! Xxx

• I use a whole ice pack πŸ˜‚

• That's an idea πŸ’‘ may try that ❄️ πŸ˜‚ X

• I have a massive needle phobia and found that they got easier as the treatment went on.

You will be fine, good luck for the rest of your cycle xx

• That sounds promising!

Thank you xx

• It becomes the norm I promise and just part of your routine. Well done βœ… your on your way now 🍳🍳🍳☘️

• Ah thank you! I hope it does just become the norm for me! Yep let's get some decent 🍳🍳🍳🍳

πŸ‘πŸΌ Good luck for your journey to πŸ€πŸ€

• So glad it went well for you! They do get easier too :) x x x

• Oh I am pleased. Didn't really have anything weird except a metal kind of taste in my mouth!!

Hopefully tonight will be easier xxx

You may also like...