Omg just finished in the clinic. So worried, my cool kids were frozen day 2 to be safe as last cycle they stopped developing day 3.
Had scan today, all set to go next Friday, a week today, but defrosting 24 hours earlier just in case
Got to decide if we implant 2 or 3
Doctor says 3 to go for it
Biologist says depends on quality, they defrost in batches of 3 if 2 good and one poor they put them all in.
Sat in the airport but lost now returning home.
What to do?!?!
Will they make it?!?!
I have 6
Any advice if positive vibes more than welcome girls you are all fab